12/07/2013

Stay Warm

     It's been a long time since I've written here, hasn't it? At the beginning of summer I said that I was ready for a fresh creative space, and I meant it. I've been thinking about that space ever since, but it's the beginning of winter and I'm still thinking. It's one of those things that I want to get just right, you know?
     So much has happened that it's strange to write here again, because I know that I never told you about any of it. Growing up has a way of happening quickly. It's weird and scary and exhilarating. And honestly? Sometimes it sucks and I hate filling out paperwork and talking on the telephone . . . but I'm turning into the person I want to be, and I'm happy. Ridiculously happy.
     I guess I just wanted to stop in and tell you the snow is gorgeous, and I miss my blog, and I'm working on that new creative space. I'll see you there soon. Stay warm and have a merry little Christmas. :)

9 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're ridiculously happy and ohmygosh your eyes. O_O
    i'm really excited to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for happiness, and yes growing up sicks but is also grand as well. Can't wait to see it! And Merry Christmas.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lydia, thanks for posting!
    I am happy that you updated your blog, one thing in the Net I am most sorrow about is that there are many, many wonderful writers that suddenly disappear for months and years. I never know if they got bored or died it is a very angsty situation.
    By the way, it is good to read that you are more thank ok, you are happy and growing up. It gives hope to all of us.
    Merry Christimas to you, too!

    Lucia Sasaki
    Guarulhos Brazil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Your comment made me laugh. I've noticed the same thing . . .

      Delete
  4. "Growing up has a way of happening quickly. It's weird and scary and exhilarating. And honestly? Sometimes it sucks and I hate filling out paperwork and talking on the telephone . . . but I'm turning into the person I want to be, and I'm happy. Ridiculously happy."

    So accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for new beginnings. Im glad to find myself on this familiar space again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful post ;*
    Love this blog,it's my fav.
    Kisses,

    http://fashionstyleglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete