11/09/2012

Triple Unicycles

Ben, Jason, Sam
     I had a nice quiet morning . . . I did a lot of writing and a lot of reading. I'm still behind on my word count for NaNoWriMo, but I've almost reached 10k. Woot! 1/5! In the afternoon, the boys all went to the park and Mom and I followed. See those three amazing people? Those are my brothers. :) You've probably heard about them before.
     All three of them are crazy about unicycles. It's kind of my aunt's fault . . . she bought one a few years ago, and Sam used to ride it in Grandma and Grandpa's basement. Then he bought one of his own . . . then he outgrew it . . . then he passed his old one on to Ben, and Jason got one for his birthday. The rest is history. Most recently, Sam and Ben acquired a "giraffe" unicycle which, as you can guess, is the super tall one.
     Today was extremely warm for November. I think there was a half-day at school, and there were a lot of people at the park. The boys get a lot of attention and funny comments . . . which they love. Sometimes comments distract them though, and they end up crashing ;) 
     There aren't very many colored leaves anymore, but there's this one giant tree on the corner on our street that's still very colorful. It's tall and oddly shaped. The top half doesn't have any leaves and seems to be partly dead. But there's a giant cluster of yellow leaves at the bottom, and they positively glow, regardless of what time of day it is. I still have no idea what I'm doing with the Canon T3i, but I'm enjoying it. Who wouldn't, with such interesting subjects?

5 comments:

  1. Unicycles. Sounds fun. :) I have the balance of a water-buffalo, so I'd probably land flat on my face, but they look like great fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Today was exceptionally warm. It was splendid!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, I love the last picture. The yellow is gorgeous. And the unicycles look hilariously fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! My brother has a unicycle too, and he adores all the crazy comments he gets! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Awesome. I thought I was the only sister who suffers through unicycle-riding brothers. Concerning crazy comments, I'm really not sure that unicycles are super helpful when it comes to a brother's ego. Would you agree? ;)

      Delete