9/09/2012

Rules for Kittens

These are the rules that all baby cats must follow if they want to lead a successful career as a kitten.

1. Never hold still for any time period longer than two seconds.
2. If you find a string, chase it.
3. If you find a shoe, stick your head in it.
4. Only cuddle when you're sleepy.
5. Don't associate with humans unless you want to be kissed or fussed over.
6. If something scares you, arch your back and spit.
7. If you're ever in trouble, meow loudly and hope for the best.
8. Never miss an opportunity to pounce on your brothers or sisters or mother.
9. If you're doing secret stuff, crawl on your belly. It will make you invisible.
10. Do what the big cats do, and the rest will follow.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Lydia!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! This is so cute! lol. and so true. kittens are the cutest. <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! Super cute. I like number 7 the best. ;) But last time I held a kitten it stuck its little claws into my skin and hung on. Lovely little creature. Then it fell asleep. It's amazing how cute kittens are to hold when they're alseep! (And that's a lot coming from me, a true dog-over-cat-person). :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, this is adorable! And I want that cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soooo cute! When I was little, I played with one of my sister's cats... probably traumatized the thing, but it was so cute! Kittens are just gorgeous. :) And I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable annnnnd made my smile. :)

    ReplyDelete