9/22/2012

Moving Day!

Hello wonderful readers!

     Today is Official Moving Day! (If there is such a thing.) Sadly, I don't really know when I'll be able to post next. Last I heard, it will be at least a week before we have internet access at the new house. Eeek! Not too thrilled about that. On the other hand, I recently wrote a guest post for Cait and Mime in celebration of Banned Book Week. It's not up yet, but it should be on Notebook Sisters sometime during Banned Book Week (which is Sept. 30 - Oct. 6) Keep an eye out for it!
     I will see you guys when I have internet again. Thanks for sticking with me through the craziness. You're the best!

<3 Lydia

5 comments:

  1. I hope ya'll have a good move & that everything goes stellar!
    I'll keep an eye out for your guest post. :-)
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good move!! And thank you a super heap for guest posting for us! Can't wait till it's up. :) See you soon, eh?! (Though I guess it's not technically seeing, as much as *reading*. Still.)

    :D
    PS I'll miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck moving! hope to see you back soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time moving, and God bless you all! :)
    I'm excited to read your guest post! See you soon, Lydia!
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy for you!! hope everything goes well <3

    ReplyDelete