7/01/2012

Senior Camp 2012

Kickapoo dorm photo

























For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Hey everyone :) I'm back from an awesome week at Living Waters. It was completely packed with pottery making, outdoor games, horseback riding, nature programs, swimming, tubing, water-skiing, rock-climbing/ziplines, campfires, and wonderful music and speakers. I also got to spend a little time with my grandma, aunt, and uncle, which is always lots of fun :) At this point I'm pretty exhausted and ready to unwind a little. I'm going to get caught up on last week's internet happenings, and then I'm going to go unpack/clean my room. I'll talk to you all tomorrow :)

P.S. Currently listening to la poema. They came to camp on Friday night, and it was pretty awesome :)

3 comments:

  1. Ah, camps always leave me as an exhausted blob. But they are fun. :) Sounds like it was great! Pottery making? That had to be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds fun (and intense!!). (And rock-climbing/ziplining? Oh how awesome! Extremely jealous...:P) Looking forward to reading some posts now that you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love camp, I'm glad you had a good time at yours! It sounds super fun! And I love that music, sounds Jason Mraz-y; I like it.

    ReplyDelete