7/15/2012

Dear Hair

Dear Hair,
Last night I applied an extremely large dollop of no-frizz gel to the top of my head, and yet you were still wisping about this morning when I looked in the mirror. What's up with that? Do you have something against no-frizz gel? I'd give you a liberal dose of hairspray, but too much hairspray makes my head hurt. Ah well, I suppose I shall just have to put up with my halo of frizz. I was resigned to it anyway. But still. You ought to cooperate sometimes.
-Lydia

Dear Bracelet,
I like the way you look next to my green dress. That is all.
<3 Lydia

8 comments:

  1. Ha! Loved this! I don't even talk to my hair anymore. It's not worthy being ignored. Awesome bracelet by the way. And I like the way it looks next to your dress too... :D

    Oh and just so you know (in case you weren't aware of it) the beginning words of your post are squashed along the side of your photo. It makes them a little hard to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I don't usually talk to my hair either, actually. And thanks!

      Hm, really? I can't see it, but I tried to fix it. Hopefully it worked. Thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate it actually. =) I always hate the idea that my post or blog might look different on someone else's screen :P And that would be why. Grr. Lol.

      Delete
    2. Yep, you fixed it! Perfect. :) Maybe it was just my computer?

      Delete
  2. suuuuper relatable!! cute photo, love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe great post :) Embrace the frizziness!
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete