6/09/2012

Summertime is Definitely Here

This is what I had for breakfast today. Yesterday I had raspberry sherbet. 
Sam and I are watching the neighbor's dogs.
My birthday is in five days. I'm going to have chocolate cake.
My hair is frizzy and my hands smell like chlorine. We've been swimming a lot lately.
 Today I made orange cream popsicles. They are taking a very long time to freeze.
We watched an hour and a half of Phineas & Ferb. Don't ask.
I'm grateful for internet classes, but I can't say that I love doing them in the summer.
I got two dresses for my birthday. One of them has big flowers and one of them is green.
My waffle looks funny because I woke up late, and there wasn't much batter left.
I think I'm going to get my hair cut.
Mom's garden is producing millions of cucumbers.
Mom is making millions of refrigerator pickles. And I'm eating them. 
I think I need to re-read Anne of Green Gables and Emily of New Moon.
We went to the library yesterday. 
My bedroom desperately needs cleaned. I hate cleaning my room.
I should probably walk my dog. 
I'm feeling very uninspired. This is how I write my posts when I'm uninspired.
Short, unrelated sentences. Like this. 
Summertime is definitely here.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely post, I love how you write and tell your everyday life :) And your breakfast looks absolutely tasty. Happy Advanced Birthday! xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture. Then it dawned on me that we have exactly the same plate. I know that's very random, but it strikes me as really odd how we can have the same plates at different sides of the world.

    It's so cold here you're making me jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like short unrelated sentences. I reckon it's inpsiring. So a haircut, eh? How long is your hair now? I've been considering a haircut myself, but I can't bring myself to do it considering I've had my hair really long foreeever.

    Sounds like summmer! And may I just say that breakfast looks delicious. Even if it is missing its edges... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post! You inspired me to have waffles for breakfast tomorrow....that sounds amazing right now. Great list! Yay for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture! Everyone always takes such cute food photos, mine are...meh. Happy early birthday! I like these kinds of posts, short and sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAFFLES! Nom, nom, nom *eats up*

    Dude, it's your birthday! Awesome. I wish I could send you an ecard. lol

    You say sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete