5/11/2012

{These Days}

{Enjoying}
The beginning of summer. It's been awfully lovely so far.

{Craving}
Cherry pie. If we had cherry filling, I would make one right now, on the spot.

{Organizing}
 My bedroom and my craft table. Re-doing my walls and bulletin board. Switching up my inspiration and creative space. 

{Feeling}
Kind of lonely. Wishing that I had someone who would come sit on my bed and just talk for hours and hours. 

{Loving}  
Ideal Bookshelf and 365 Lucky Days. Coolest. projects. ever. (no kidding)

{Listening}
To Frank Sinatra and Fernando Ortega while I clean my room.

{Hoping}
The little boys didn't notice that I stole their CD player ;)
 

5 comments:

  1. That little corner in your room looks so lovely, I am loving that vintage telephone hanging on the wall!

    And I can relate to everything in this post! Haha I just love the feeling of summer, and those projects are amazing! xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an organized little nook! :) Very cool!! And love your post...but feeling lonely?! Oh not good! I know exactly how you feel, but at the moment I have an old friend over (that I haven't seen for years) and I'm getting that "talking and talking for hours" done. :)

    PS Cherry pie sounds good... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave the idea of the post, you have summer already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's not "technically" summer yet. But I finished school last week, so yes it's summer vacation for me ^_^

      Delete
  4. you have summer now!!!! We need to get you to come visit me!

    ReplyDelete