5/18/2012

Gorgeous Doggies

     Taking photographs of yourself is extremely awkward. I've concluded that my personality hates it. I believe the picture on the right proves my point. And as for the one on the left . . . what is that splotch next to my head? Washed out bird poop? Hm, maybe trampolines aren't the best place for self-portraits. Haha.
     So anyway. I deserted the hopeless quest for "about me" photos (sticks out tongue) and took pictures of the dogs instead. D'you see Pookie's log? It's her favorite. She carries it around in her mouth. It's more than four inches in diameter. I am not kidding. This is why Pookie has an interesting reputation.
     Aw look, it's me and my hyper Piper. Sam took a picture of us :-)   
  
 They're so gorgeous and funny and adorable. I loves them. ^_^

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me SO.MUCH. of my dog (also a German Shepherd)! He and his brother used to love playing with logs as well. They really are gorgeous, funny, adorable animals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty wonderful creatures ^_^

      Delete
  2. Haha, taking self portraits can be frustrating, but you'll get used to it! (I couldnt find myself a decent enough self-portrait either, hhaha) And those dogs are so adorable! xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first photo is incredible! and i know what you mean - selfies are really hard. i used to really struggle with them but i just started trying new things and now it's something i really enjoy.
    and - your dogs are so beautiful. German Shepherds are one of my absolute favorite breeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture of you on the left. It think generally MOST people don't like pics of themselves. Pretty puppy.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes that's kind of my theory too =)

      Delete
  5. I hate taking self portraits, it rarely works out nicely. This post made me laugh.:) Thank you for the comment on my blog, it made my day.:)

    ReplyDelete