|Jason/Piper and Pookie/The Avengers/Brunch/Bonfire/Strawberries|
- The Morris girls went out for brunch at a little cafe in downtown Delavan.
- Sam and I went to see The Avengers with Mom, Dad, and our aunts and uncles.
- We had shrimp and crab rangoon for dinner on Saturday night.
- Our wonderful friends the Smiths spent the evening with us at Grandma and Grandpa's, and we had a huge bonfire.
- We went to church with both sides of the family, and had barbecue for lunch.
- On Sunday we had dinner with Grandma W. and Uncle Paul, and we got to meet Uncle Paul's girlfriend.
- We (Sam, Ben, and I) went strawberry-picking earlier today with Uncle Bob, Aunt Heather, Aunt Carolyn and Grandma M.
So yes. It was lovely. We woke up early and sat around Grandma's kitchen table. We took the dogs on long walks around Grandma's farm.We played with our adorable cousins. We had delicious meals at Grandma M's house. We lay in the grass and looked at the stars and had wonderful conversations with our friends. It was good. And now? I think I shall crash ;)
Photo inspiration from Life in the 852 and Tease Your Toes.
Source for The Avengers photo can be found here.