5/16/2012

Without Little Boys

     I'm glad I have little boys in my life. Without them . . . I don't know. I think life would be pretty boring. Without little boys I wouldn't know what it's like to have a pillow fight on a trampoline. Without little boys I wouldn't know very many jokes about burps and farts (keeping it real here). Without little boys there would be no hysterical giggles to make a cheesy movie hilarious. Without little boys I wouldn't know what K'nex are, and I wouldn't recognize which Lego pieces are "good ones." Without little boys there would be no one to appreciate my stupid stories and my weird suggestions. Without little boys nobody would be delighted when I make waffles and fried potatoes for lunch. Without little boys life wouldn't be half as fun as it is.

7 comments:

  1. Little boys, and little kids in general are such a joy to be around. You're incredibly blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree... Without my little nephew (though he's only 18 months) life wouldn't be the same! I wouldn't watch the "Wiggles" or "Thomas the Tank Engine" or have train-tracks to set up, or bikes and swings or blue gumboots or trucks and soccer balls. Love my little nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is just wonderful! The photos are great and I 100% agree, haha! Little boys are such a great energy to be around, plus they are adorable and funny at the same time xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D so true. Little boys are my favorite. ^_^ luv this post.
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute post!! :) Love it. :D

    Erin
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! i wish i had younger siblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having little brothers, So much. ;)
    *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete