5/24/2012

Dear Shoes


Dear Shoes,
     It has been several weeks since I said goodbye to you. I must admit that I am not saddened by your absence. You might be interested to hear that independence agrees with me very much. I am doing quite well on my own, and I keep company with footwear that is far more gracious and agreeable. Perhaps we may remain on amiable terms, but I have no intention of returning to our previous relationship. It was much too controlling and confining, and I believe that I have greatly benefited from our parting of ways. I hope that there are no hard feelings between us.

Sincerely,
Lydia

Dear Readers and Followers . . . we are headed to Illinois for Memorial Day. I will be back on Monday. Till then!

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha, this post is amazing. i wish i was creative enough to think of something like this. ;ppp lol.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you can see your hair in this photo. So pretty. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and photo, how creative to talk to your shoes like that! Haha xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete