4/26/2012

one little tiny post

source
Hi guys. I miss you. I have some ideas in my head and some things I want to share with you. But it will have to wait. Mom and the boys are home now. Piper and Sam are both ecstatic ;) The last few days have been a whirlwind. Dad went on an overnight trip, and Aunt Carolyn came to stay with Sam and me. I made chili that tasted funny, and Sam made caramel that turned out rock-hard. Heehee. We watched Up and Psych, and we tried to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Carolyn took us back to St. Louis with her after our classes on Tuesday. We spent a few hours at the zoo and we got to see her apartment. We met Mom, Ben, Jason and Grandma & Grandpa (Morris) at Uncle Chuck's house. Dad's plane got in around 10:00, and we arrived home at 2:30. Needless to say, we are all exhausted.
Finals are almost here. Our first one is on Monday. I've been spending hours on extra credit worksheets for spanish, cramming algebra, reading history, and writing a huge research paper. We also have to do a piano recital next Tuesday. I feel overwhelmed, but I'm looking forward to being done. Once I'm through, I probably won't be able to quit smiling. Freedom feels good ;)
I gotta go now. I'm either going to bed or working on my research paper. Bed sounds best. I'll be back, but posting might be sparse during this next week. We'll see how things go. Can't wait for summer to be really and truly here!
<3 Lydia

p.s. Excuse the hedgehog. I have to have a picture for every post, and that's what I've got right now. Also, it's funny. Okay. Sort of funny. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams and recital!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! a post, which made me happy ;)
    lolz, i love that pic, its so cheezy.

    ReplyDelete