4/27/2012

{at the present moment}

{loving}
mom's peonies
the smell of rain
old leather flip-flops

{hating}
ten page research papers
algebra take-home tests

{craving}
orange sherbet
jalapenos with bacon and cream cheese

{wishing}
final exams were over
i had more books to read

{reading}
The Once and Future King
by T. H. White

{missing}
my grandma
my friends emily & jana
hills and beauty

{listening to}
Jack Johnson on Pandora
&
 the Jeeves and Wooster soundtrack. 
because it cracks dad up
and it cracks me up that it cracks him up :)
Minnie the Moocher Is Alive and Well in Berkeley Square (dialogue) by Stephen Fry & Hugh Laurie on Grooveshark

{praising God!}
because grandma doesn't need chemo or radiation

6 comments:

  1. those flowers are so pretty! and orange sherbet...sounds amazing right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! My family loves Jeeves and wooster. :D It's hilarious! Jack Johnson sounds pretty perfect right now...<3

    Praise the Lord! That must be a huge relief! ^_^
    Beautimus pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! *so* good to hear you gramma doesn't need cemo or radiation!!

    those flowers are gorgeous, i wanna bury my face in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, so pretty. Peonies are my absolute favorite!

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love orange sherbet...yum~
    best of luck to your grandma :)

    lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly, those pictures are darling! I love them. Ooh, old leather slippers, that sounds delightful. And I've never tried jalepenos with bacon but that sounds good. ;)

    And praise God with your grandma!!
    Love,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete