4/11/2012

Freaking out.

     This is what I feel like right now. Freaking out and throwing stuff. I don't know exactly why, but the last couple of weeks have gone very badly for me.  A million little things have been grating on my nerves, and a couple of big things have been weighing pretty heavy too. I threw a huge temper tantrum last weekend, and I feel like I've behaved immaturely ever since. =(  pouty face. I hate feeling like I'm an immature jerk. It makes me quite miserable.
     Today has not been particularly good either. I got a horrific grade on my algebra test, and I'm kind of freaking out over a piano contest I have to go to on Saturday. However! After Saturday I won't have to ever think about it again. Also, Dad is going on a business trip, and the rest of us are going to take some time off. We're hoping to go to St. Louis, which would be pretty awesome. I could use a break. I feel like I've been stuck in a rut for a long time.
     *Sigh* Things are a little stressful right now. But I'll get over it, I suppose. I really do think that things are going to get better. Someday. =) As for now . . . tonight I'm going to concentrate on piano stuff, and I'm possibly going to make some lemon tarts. Maybe I'll clean my room. Ha. I'll probably read The Wind in the Willows instead. I've lately felt that I need to re-acquaint myself with Toad. Odd statement, but true. Toad is really amusing. You guys should read about Toad.
<3 Lydia

4 comments:

  1. i *totally* understand..sigh, we have to get together soonly so we can actually talk bout things ;)
    i hope things get better soon, i have a feeling that after next weekend everything will be less stressful here too:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, that stinks. I'll be praying for you! :-) If you ever need any help with Algebra or piano, I know of some great websites that might help.

    Have a great dayy,

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your contest! Knock them flat! :) Contests are always nerve racking. Hope you get a prize to make it worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! <3 I'm sorry. I know how you feel.
    I hate Algebra.
    Good luck at your contest! I'm sure your do really well! :)

    ReplyDelete