Wanna Know Something? 30 things about me . . .
2. I eat a lot of corn chips and salsa.
3. I am not afraid of spiders or insects.
4. I have three little brothers.
5. I know how to make bread and potato soup.
6. I like old music.
7. I think that history is fascinating.
8. I'm learning to speak out.
9. Long skirts scare me.
10. I'm completely sensible, but sometimes I leave my brain in the clouds on accident.
11. I can't hack Charles Dickens, and I desperately wish that I could.
12. Sometimes I listen to The Beatles, but I don't like Elvis.
13. I like elephants and penguins.
14. I'm no good at sports.
15. I have a friend who lives next-door.
16. I love buying books.
17. I have a globe hanging from my ceiling.
18. Shrimp is possibly my favorite-est food.
19. I'm a veteran thrift-store shopper.
20. I have four aunts, eight uncles, and two cousins.
21. I love hills. I used to live in the hills and I miss them.
22. I don't really like dried fruit. I love dried apricots, and I hate raisins.
23. I have a tendency to make up words.
24. I do not believe in wearing shoes when it's summertime. Barefoot or flip-flops.
25. I love BBC and Masterpiece Theater.
26. Repetitive noises drive me nuts.
27. Sometimes I crave chocolate milkshakes.
28. I want to go to Venice, Paris, and Prince Edward Island.
29. I'm oblivious about some things, but I'm an extremely observant people-watcher.
30. My worst faults are laziness and procrastination
p.s. Yeah. I stole this from Nonii. ;) But in my defense, it was already in my head. And anyway, that's what friends are for. I steal from her often. I hope she steals from me so we're even.