3/10/2012

12 Frequent Cravings of Mine

1) Chocolate milkshakes
2) Corn chips and salsa
3) Guacamole
4) Grapefruit (with sugar!)
5) Asparagus
6) Rainbow sherbet
7) Deviled eggs
8) Fried eggs with buttered toast
9) Sour cream and cheddar potato chips
10) Cheetos
11) Chicken salad and toast sandwich
12) Shrimp

P.S. I'm writing this while I eat my sugared grapefruit.
P.P.S. My family jokes that I would live on corn chips and salsa if they let me.
P.P.P.S. How do you pronounce sherbet? We always pronounces it "Sher-bert" but there's actually no "r" in the word, which confuses me immensely.
P.P.P.P.S. Chocolate milkshakes are amazing. And so are rainbow sherbet floats with Sprite.
P.P.P.P.P.S. This is an excessive amount of postscripts. Have an amazing Saturday, people. :)

6 comments:

  1. hm..i like that whole list, those foods are yummy! specially corn ships and salsa (extra smooth, no chunks!)
    i always say "sher-bert"..but that is confusing.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! :D We have always said "Sher-bert" too. That is a great list. I espicially agree with 1, 2, 3, 9, and 12. xD I would have doughnuts on there too....and pickles. :D hehe.
    cute post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, in Australia, it's more "sher-bit". Funny how different people add different letters.

    And guacamole is the only way to eat avacado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. I'll have to go with the "sher-bit" too... Definately an Aussie thing, eh? :)

    I love "PS". So handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i say sher-bet. but until about a year ago, my family always said sherbert too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH, all of these sound so good! It's making me want to eat them...

    ReplyDelete