2/01/2012

Umbrelllllas :)

     It was a bad idea. We got sooooaked. But it was fun :)

    As soon as we stepped out, it started pounding. Jason's umbrella almost turned inside out, and we were soaked in minutes. And it was fun :)

    Looking at these umbrellas, you can probably see why the idea was irresistible. After all, what else are umbrellas for? 
     It's stopped raining already. The sun came out for a while, and there was almost a rainbow. Jason's drinking cocoa, and he and Ben are making ginormous creations with crayons. We're listening to Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, and Jack Johnson. I think we need some Louis Armstrong too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!! Your umbrella is AWESOME!!!! :) Looks like fun! :) And btw I LOVE your choice in music!! LOL MB is my favo!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, those umbrellas are soooo cool!!
    I <3 the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that last picture of you reminds me of Ben! ;) Ornery ^_^

    ReplyDelete