2/03/2012

Pinterest Challenge Week #5

     Week number five of the challenge, and still going strong! (sort of) Lol! I at least made it into the month of February. =)
     This week I made a plastic rose... out of melted spoons. :) I should have taken some pictures of the process, but I didn't. So... you can see the pin here, and the tutorial here, which unfortunately happens to be ... Chinese? It has excellent pictures though, so I figure that (like me) you are smart enough to get the basic idea. :)

P.S. Sorry about the slightly odd photo editing. It's a cloudy day, and I can't get white plastic spoons to show up in any good detail. So... Picnik! (I'm rather annoyed that they're shutting down)
     

3 comments:

  1. that is seriously kool, u gotta teach me how to make that when i come to visit! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing I didn't like about this craft is that Ben and Jay had to melt spoons, too. And, of course, they caught them on fire and stunk up the whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww!!! That is so cool!
    (And, I know right? I was bummed that picnik is closing. :( I love that site..)
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete