2/11/2012

Music Loves

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwoʻole <3
Happy Together - The Turtles
What a Wonderful World and The Bare Necessities - Louis Armstrong
He Reigns and Shine - Newsboys
You'll Be In My Heart - Tarzan (Disney) :P
Hello Seattle - Owl City
Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
Hakuna Matata and Can You Feel the Love Tonight? - Lion King
The Way I Am and Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson
Hymn - Jars of Clay
I'm Yours/Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Straight No Chaser
Singing in the Rain - Gene Kelly
Imperial March - Star Wars (lol)
Big Enough - Chris Rice

Louis Armstrong, Michael Buble, Chris Rice, Frank Sinatra, Straight No Chaser...

4 comments:

  1. the fact that Owl City is in your list made my day!! ^_^ I also love The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson. Awesome song:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you trying to claim me as a convert? Lol!

      Delete
  2. YYESS!!! I love Michael Buble absolutely to death. xD xD <3 <3 <3

    And Star Wars. :D That is awesome. I love Anakin and Padme's love theme. It is gorgeous. And The PotC sound track is amazing.
    Have you ever heard the soundtrack from Finding Neverland? It is so beatuful! I have listened to that one a zillion times. :D lol.
    And I adore Louis Armstrong. His Christmas song, "Is That You Santy Clause?" Made me laugh so hard last year! That was the first time I had heard it before! :D
    Is that version of "Over the Rainbow" The Hawaiian one? I *love* that version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've never heard Finding Neverland. Haha, yes Louis Armstrong makes me happy. =) And yes, it's a Hawaiian version of "Over the Rainbow". With a ukulele. It makes me incredibly happy. =) It's possibly my favorite on the whole list. <3

      Delete