2/18/2012

Libraryyyyy :)

Library Day!

Westmark - Lloyd Alexander
The Beautiful and the Damned - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Nineteen Eighty-four - George Orwell
The Penderwicks at Point Mouette - Jeanne Birdsall
A House Like a Lotus - Madeleine L'Engle
David and Jonathon - Cynthia Voigt
The Two Princesses of Bamarre - Gail Carson Levine
I Am the Clay - Chaim Potok
Zoo Vet - David Taylor
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling

EDIT {On second thought, scratch A House Like a Lotus. :-/  Upon further research I've decided that I won't be reading it.}

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you got Penderwicks! Have you read the first two?

    I don't have the guts to get Nineteen Eighty Four yet. Wimping out. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely read the first Penderwicks. Pretty sure I read the second one too, but I don't remember it very well. I spent like ten minutes trying to figure out which was which, but I think I picked the right one.
      I don't know how "Nineteen Eighty-four" will go. It looks like it resembles "Brave New World" and "Alas, Babylon", (I've read both.) I liked "Alas, Babylon". Didn't like "Brave New World" so much.

      Delete