2/14/2012

Heartie heart heart

     Today the Stamps came over and we decorated for the Valentine's Day Party (which will take place tomorrow). We put balloons on the staircase, and we hung strings of paper hearts in the doorway, and put up red streamers.
     This is our doorway. And um, I just realized there's a furry thing in the corner that looks like someone's head. You didn't notice it? Never mind.
     Aren't they lovely hearts? <3
     For supper tonight we had homemade pizzas. Some of them were hearts, but the less sentimental people had rectangles. Lol =) Tonight I'm rolling out my sugar cookie dough, cutting out hearts, and baking them. I'm hoping that I'll also get them frosted tonight. We'll see.
     Actually, I just pulled the last batch out of the oven, and I'm eating the leftover scraps. The baker deserves some reward. 

3 comments:

  1. Those hearts are so cute! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I love the decor!!
    We do absolutely nothing over here for Valentines Day, so thats probably why I hate it :p I wish I could go to you party tomorrow:) Hope its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH, I LOVE THOSE.
    That's a really keen idea... ;)

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete