>>>>Please note that you are not allowed to read this post unless willing to share your most embarrassing moments in the comments below.<<<<<
(Some) of My Most Embarrassing Moments
1) The time my Grandma Wildermuth spanked me and my brother. Soooo humiliating! It’s not fun to get a regular spanking, but one from Grandma? Crushing! I don’t even remember what we did. It must have been horrible, because I suspect it crushed Grandma even more.
2) The time I decided to say “Heck” in my Grandma Morris’s Sunday school class. I’m not sure why that even happened. Actually I am ... I was copying my best friends who (eventually) also got in trouble for saying “Heck”. Although I doubt they did it in Sunday school.
3) The time when the Morris family was playing Dictionary*, and I thought that nobody would know what a mol is. It was a very stupid assumption, because practically everyone in the family is a math or science person. I have since been educated, and I at least know a small amount about moles. (Enough to make my brain hurt.)
4) The time I ran over my Mom’s plants with the riding lawnmower. (I believe that they were cherry bushes). I came to my Mom in tears and apologized. (I had already had several embarrassing incidents on the riding lawnmower) She wasn’t happy, but she forgave me. I went back in a high state of emotional trauma, and backed the lawnmower off of the cherry bushes. I was shocked when I saw that they were unharmed. Then I looked back over the lawn and realized that I never had the mower blades down to begin with.
5) The time I had to fill out a paper slip to get my college library card, and was forced to explain to the librarian that I didn’t remember my social security number. She was very bewildered, and it was terribly embarrassing. I could also mention the time that I walked through the library doors and the alarm went off. I had about a million books in my backpack, and the librarian had to scan every. single. one. She tried to pretend she wasn’t highly interested in my odd assortment of books. But she was. I find it rather amazing that I still go to the library. Perhaps my personality is becoming braver.
... I do, however, always suspect that the librarian still regards me as a very odd personage...
6) The time an older lady at church decided to compliment me. She told me that all of the ladies had been talking about me, and they all agreed that I carried myself in a distinctive way and looked like a teenaged super-model. I know positively that she meant well, but I was mortified.
7) The time my dog (a German Shepherd) almost got into a fight with two Boxers. We were going for a walk around the neighborhood, and she went crazy when they approached us. The owner of the two dogs stood in the yard and watched, and a guy in a pickup truck slowed waaay down to make sure that everything was okay. It was humiliating. I dragged my dog home and then proceeded to cry and have serious anger issues. Especially towards the neighbor who let her two boxers run in the street.
8) The time I realized that I wore horrible clothing when I was twelve. Also the time that I realized I was a pain in the butt when I was twelve. I guess twelve was a bad year for me.
>>>>>Don’t cheat! Comment below.<<<<<<<<
P.S. This is meant to be funny. And I can't really believe that I'm doing this. So laugh. :-/
* For those who are curious, Dictionary is a word game. The person who is It picks an obscure word from the dictionary, and everyone writes a fake definition for it. The players then vote on which definition is the real one. Whoever fools someone into thinking that their fake definition is correct gets a point. Whoever is It gets a point every time someone votes for the wrong definition.