1/19/2012

Crochet Earrings

     Well. Mom made me some chicken soup, I ran out of peppermint tea, and I'm all the way to The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. (Book 5!) I might be feeling a little better. =) Last night I made these little crochet earrings. They came out lovely, I think.
     We started work on our floors. Goodbye disgusting carpet, hello lovely new tile. I'm afraid it's hello to dust, work, and messes first though.
     I'm trying to decide what my next pinterest project is. I better decide soon, because it's already Thursday. I think it's going to be some kind of jewelry or crocheting. 
     I must be going... I should be walking the dog. Or practicing the piano. Or reading, or cleaning... =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those are AWESOME!! wish i had my ears pierced right about now... ;)

    ReplyDelete