1/06/2012

Bottle-caps and Quilting

     Today I made these bottle-cap earrings. They were super easy. I got Sam to drill a hole in the bottle caps, and then I just did my poke and loop the wire thingy. I've also been working on my quilt. Eeek. I am really getting scared that the colors aren't going to work. :-/
     In addition to all that, I've been working on my Pinterest project... can't wait to post about that. Can you guess what it is? The picture at the bottom is a clue.
     I got a new/old table for my bedroom, and I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do. I also have lots and lots of books to read. I'm making steady progress with my library books. Right now I'm reading How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn, and Gift From the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh. (Charles Lindbergh's wife) I have up to forty books in my bookcase that I've never read, so I'm intending to start on those. Most of them are classics (Dickens, Twain, etc.) and some of them are missionary stories.
Can you guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment