12/14/2011

Done!

     Well. We are officially done with this semester. *Pause for deep sense of accomplishment* I am so glad to be done. Finals were horrible, but I made it through. I think the most frustrating part was the fact that Sam enjoyed them. Lol! He is one weird kid. :-/
     Yesterday when I came home from the Chemistry final, Mom and I stayed in bed and watched All Creatures Great and Small for a looong time. After that I cleaned my room. Sounds mundane, but that is an enormous undertaking. Gi-normous undertaking. But my craft table is actually clear now, and I have my stuff put away in all those lovely glass jars. (I stole the leftover jars from the snow-globe project.) =)
      Today I slept in, which was lovely. Then I painted my nails sparkly, which is rather unusual for me, but I felt like it. Now all I have to do is put my nice clean room to use. I should start working on my quilt, but I suddenly feel very daunted by the thought. :-/  I still need white fabric, anyway, so right now I am making rings and earrings and other fun stuff.
      I love these earrings so much, I think I'll keep them for myself. :)
     Most of these postage stamp rings are for my Etsy shop, as part of my December Resolution. ;)
      And this is my eight dollar find from a thrift store in Memphis. The color has to change soon, but otherwise I love how it looks next to my bed.
     Well, I'm off to read a book or do something amazing. ;) And I think I'll change my blog font so my winking faces don't have wimpy curled eyelashes.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Kudos to you ^_^ I wish I'd get crafty(:

    ReplyDelete