11/18/2011

Books and fabric

     I am feeling a whole lot better ... not completely wonderful, but lots better. Yesterday we went to Memphis to do our library and thrift store stuff. :) These are the books I got...

Think Big - Ben Carson
Heaven to Betsy - Maud Hart Lovelace
Camilla - Madeleine L'Engle
Dragon Rider - Cornelia Funke
The Promise - Chaim Potok
Peeled - Joan Bauer
The Penderwicks - Jeanne Birdsall
The Lord God Made Them All - James Herriot
Sons from Afar - Cynthia Voigt
Eragon - Christopher Paolini

     I stopped in at Joann Fabrics to look for fabric for my quilt. It was a little more difficult than I thought, because I'm a really picky person! :-/
     I ended up with this vintagey dog print, and the blue one with flowers, below.
     I'm still looking for eight other patterns and colors to go with them. The quilt is going to have a lot of white in it, and it's going to be pretty simple. Right now I really think I need some light green fabric, and maybe something with lavendar in it...
     I bought a koala hat at K-mart, and we found a case for my guitar at a thrift store. I also got a metal frame that I'm going to spray paint. Yellow spray paint is on my Christmas list. Lol! :)
     Today I'm catching some stuff up. I got back to doing math, and I let Piper come upstairs and sit with me while I did it. She was glad to see me again. :)


My math DVD always makes her fall asleep :p

No comments:

Post a Comment