11/03/2011

602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or something like that...

Prince Edward Island (think Anne of Green Gables and Emily of New Moon) =)
     It's been about a week since I last blogged. :-/  I've been fairly busy with school, and I've also been painting my room. It's going to be just plain white. Not even country white or a creamy color, just plain white. It will end up being colorful though, because I'll have my yellow bed, and I think I'll make yellow curtains too. =) It's going to be beautiful! (I hope) I want to make a quilt for the bed, and I have lots of cool stuff to hang on the walls... like maps! :)
     Once I get everything moved in and painted, I'm going to have to sort through my books. Ugh. I'm sure there's a few I should get rid of, because I seriously have a ton of books. Well, maybe I shouldn't exaggerate. It's probably only half a ton. :) And it's definitely not a mole! Sorry. We've been talking a lot about moles in chemistry. A mole is 6.02 times 10 to the 23. In other words, 602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. I'm sure you wanted to know that, because so did I. :-/
European Highways
     Anyway, nothing much else has been happening. Dad has been teaching evening classes, and Sam has been sick for several weeks. Pookie has been a very bad doggie, and barks constantly. Maybe she misses Sam, or maybe she's being a booger just because she loves to be a booger. Taffy is still absolutely adorable and she smells like baby fur ^_^ and Pickles is getting fat. Ginger the cockatiel went to a new home, which very much pleases Morckel. I don't think they had a good marriage. Lol. And yes, I am finally done rambling. :) Toodles :)

Miss Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment