10/18/2011

Happy Shoes

     These are my new shoes. They're kind of frivolous, but they make me so ridiculously happy. =) I got them at K-mart for two dollars, which makes me even happier. =)

     While we're on the subject of happy things, here's some more stuff that I really love right now...
 Happy Thing #1 
 I just found this link on pinterest for a diy on fabric button earrings. I want to make some so bad!

Happy Thing #2
We went on a library trip yesterday, and I found the sequel to Cheaper by the Dozen (a definite family favorite) I went all the way to the fourth floor and looked through the genealogy shelves to find it. Last night I accidentally stayed up until eleven reading it. Oops!

Happy Thing #3
Old music. Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland, Louis Armstrong, Woody Guthrie... =)

Happy Thing #4
Dollhouse miniature printies. I recently found several very good websites for free miniature printables, like the book shown above. There's a link to that website here, and another good printables website can be found here http://www.printmini.com/printables/

P.S. Visit me at http://sixinchestall.blogspot.com/! =)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! that is AWESOME!! lol you find entirely too many cool things, just saying!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know cheaper by the dozen had a sequel! is it as good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's not AS good, of course, but it's worth reading... :)

    ReplyDelete