10/22/2011

Happily busy, or maybe busily happy...

     Today we went garage-saling, and found the most awesome garage sale/flea market ever. I got a lot of amazing stuff that will keep me busy for a looong time. I'm going to try dyeing the buttons with my little powdered packets of Rit dye. I found an article about it right here . =) The beads will turn into earrings, and the old brooches will turn into rings. I'm going to wrap the blue bracelet in fabric, and I found the stuff I need to make my cloth button earrings! =) And this is my idea for the wooden spools of thread...
photo credit goes to this website...
     I got the idea off of Pinterest, but the original article comes from this website. And as for the very interesting parrot/macaw fellow? I have no clue what I'm doing with him. He is very interesting though, don't you think?

P.S. I'm definitely not done with my map fad, and I just finished painting my yellow bed! Also I'm going to make more minis for my other blog, so I am rather busy and happy right now. =)

P.P.S. I forgot! I think I'm going to make a quilt for my yellow bed. It will be the first quilt I've done, so I'm thinking I'll go with something simple. Or should I say, Mom is thinking something simple? Lol. It will probably end up looking something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment