7/21/2011

(Tiddely-pom)

     Yesterday, I decided I needed something new for my rings. So I made a Winnie-the-Pooh ring! Lol. I copied it out of the books I had when I was little. I hope that's not illegal! Then I had myself started on the topic of books, so I made this...
The Little Engine That Could
     And I also made a "book ring" Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, to be exact. My miniature book-making could use some improvement, but all things considered, this is a very good first one. I will definitely be using the idea again. :-)  

     And today, I made my Book Worm earrings, which I think were a wonderful idea! :-)
     I tried to take a picture of both ears at once, but it didn't work well, so hopefully you'll get the idea from these pics.
     And last of all, here's some bird earrings that have nothing to do with books, but are cute all the same.
     Hope you enjoyed! =)

P.S. I was flipping through the Winnie-the-Pooh book, and got the snow song stuck in my head.

The more it snows
     (Tiddely pom)
The more it goes
     (Tiddely pom)
The more it goes
     (Tiddely pom)
   On snowing.
And nobody knows
     (Tiddely pom)
How cold my toes
     (Tiddely pom)
How cold my toes
      (Tiddely pom)
   Are growing.

Thus the title! :D Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment