6/15/2011

My Birthday

     Well... things have been kind of slow and boring lately. Which is fine. Sometimes slow and boring is relaxing and wonderful. =) Yesterday was my birthday though, which was not boring. Dad and I worked on a dollhouse plan all morning. Then we had a very delicious lunch.
     Grilled garlic-butter shrimp, homemade rolls, asparagus, and strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries with whipped cream. It was wonderful! =)
     And of course the birthday cake... or rather brownies this time! =) The little boys gave me swimming goggles, noodles, and a blow-up raft, which to all reports has already been chewed up by Piper and Pookie... the boogers! And Sam gave me a pair of scissors, and M+D gave me some CDs and a raspberry dark chocolate bar. =) After that Dad had to go to work. Then I got facebook! ... which is fun... =).... and we went swimming, which was also fun, and then we just kinda lay around for a while and relaxed. Mom and I went to Zaxby's for supper, which has the most amazing chicken, btw. Three times better than KFC! Then we went to JCPennys, and I finally found the white shirt I needed to wear under a really cute dress/jumper I have. (I don't know why it was so hard to find just a plain white T-shirt) Mom also bought me some leather flip-flops which I already adore. =) So anyway! It was a pretty good day! =)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't tell you sooner :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. s'okay =) late birthday wishes count too =)

    ReplyDelete