6/23/2011

Minis and earrings... again! =)

      Today was a pretty good day. Mostly we just went swimming, but I also got in a creative mood and made some miniatures and earrings. This vase/pot thingummy of tulips was made with a sort of 3D paper quilling technique...
      I was going to put a lot more tulips in the pot, but it got tedious after a while, and I think it turned out fine this way.
      This is a chocolate pie in a bottle cap I made a few days ago...
      And these are my new earrings! (along with my fresh-out-of-the-swimming-pool hair) ;-)

       I made a ring to match it, and yes I did superglue myself in the process. It was worth it though. =)
     In addition to the danglies, I also made some studs, but I have NOT tried them on yet, because there was some superglue slopped on to the back. It's one thing to get a little superglue on your thumb, it's quite another to be known as the girl with permanent earrings. =) So anyway... there you go: paper quilled tulips, chocolate pie, and a jewelery set that I LOVE!!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH THOSE ARE AAAWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! :D Seriously!. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete