6/16/2011

Doomed to boredom.

     Well! Um... hello. I have nothing to say. Lol. It's really been a very boring day, the most exciting thing we did was swim. Yesterday a friend came over to swim, and we played games and ate cheetos and left-over birthday brownies. Today I can't think of anything to do at all. Well I can, actually. I could start sewing a skirt (I have the fabric and the pattern), I could read some of my library books, I could write a letter or e-mail, I could send my Grandma a thank-you not for birthday presents, I could walk my dog, I could make some new minis... lots of options, right? *Sigh* I just don't like any of them. Ever have that problem in the summer? A lot of us do, probably.
     Oh man, I am so bored!!!!!!!! Lol. It's driving me nuts. Maybe I will see if I can get my creative juices going (where on earth did that expression come from?!) and make a list of Things to do when you're bored out of your mind. Okay, here goes...

Things To Do When You're Bored Out Of Your Mind

Stare blankly at a computer screen
Eat lots of food and become fat
Read the beginnings of all the classics you have lying around, until you decide they're too boring and intelligent for you
Read a kid's chapter book in under thirty minutes
Wish you felt creative
Pester everybody else until they snap at you
Write a boring blog post
Waste time on facebook, computer games, and just clicking back and forth from window to window
Read other people's blogs. Wonder if you have an intelligent comment to make, but decide not.
Wish that someone would give you a million dollars

No good. That is a very boring list. And it is not going to help me cure my boredom. Believe me, I've already tried them all. I am doomed to boredom!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment