4/10/2011

First Day

     This is the fabric I picked! Of course, this is just a photo, and so that's not the exact shades of color, but it's pretty close. Today was our first whole day without Mom and Dad. We didn't get lost, and we weren't late for church, and everything has gone pretty smoothly so far. :-) We had lunch at Taco Bell, and we went to Wal-mart for fabric and Aldi for ice cream. (cookie dough!) =) Came home and watched Frontier House. It's an old PBS show about modern 21st century people who "go back in time" and live like pioneer settlers for four months. It's pretty interesting, and also hilarious at times, because sometimes 21st people don't mix so well with hundreds of years ago. For instance, one woman actually sat down and bawled because she couldn't wear makeup!  ...   Well, I'm off to find something to read or make or do! =)  Maybe practice piano. That doesn't sound very fun, though. However, if my mother is reading, be assured that it will get done. :-)

4 comments:

  1. The material is great! I'm so glad you found something you like. How long did it take for you to find it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I wonder if they have this pattern in green and white... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't take very long to find. I thought about a white one with blue flowers, but this one was only two dollars, and I liked it best anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got up around 8 here which is 7 where you are :)

    ReplyDelete