2/24/2011

Flood Thursday

Last night it stormed like crazy, and this is what our front yard looks like now...
            
An island

Benjamin

Piper

Sam decided to make a plywood boat, but as you see below, it immediately sunk.

Me lecturing Sam not to drop my camera.

Me (and Piper in the background)

Jason. I love how his hair was parted in the middle all funny.

Benjamin again

He's cute, but don't tell him I said so.

Jason being a ham

Of course the boat idea was too good to abandon...

So they went and found an old inner tube somewhere.

Think it will work?

Hurray it worked!

Jason takes a ride.

Here we all are on the island




 And, um, there's suddenly this big gap here. As you can see, I don't entirely have this blogging thing figured out...


















Sam orders Ben to go get a rope, and Ben orders Jason to go get it. :-)



Jason

After this I attempted to ride, but I fell in and got really wet and cold, and that was the end of it for me.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks like fun! Wish I could have been there, I went out for acouple min yesterday in the rain and got soaked :-p It wasn't much fun.....

    ReplyDelete